March 4, 2010

You can keep your parking lot queens

patsgolfe

I like the rock and rollers. Sure, I can appreciate just about any car, but the simple ones with some real life experiences are the ones that do it for me the most. I guess after years and years of seeing beautiful cars with thousands of dollars dumped into them do nothing more than pull in and out of parking lots, I just like to see cars that get some use. Sure it looks good preserved like a museum piece, but what's the point? I'm not a stamp collector, and I don't see the point of having a car just to not drive it because it might get a few dings, or get dirty, or get rained on, or whatever. The world would be pretty boring if everyone spent all their time being concerned about the little things. I'd rather have a story to tell.

_WRS

No comments:

Post a Comment