March 12, 2010

Crank and Piston Mk5 GTI - updated!

GolfgtiRacecar

Crank and Piston did a little post on their facebook page the other day asking what their readers would like to see more of.
I wasn't so sure about everyone else, but I knew what I wanted to get the current status on and I said so...and low and behold, we now have more info on their Mk5 GTI touring car just the next day! As you'll recall, I ran a little post on that a while back. I'll withhold all the details, you have to go over to their site for that, but take a peek at this in-car video for how it does on track. It's an impressive beast, and the on-track action in the UAE Touring Car Championship looks intense to say the least.

CrankandPiston Racing // Rd5 // UAE Touring Cars from crankandpiston on Vimeo.



Check out more at Crankandpiston.com.

_WRS

No comments:

Post a Comment