March 7, 2010

Just plain awesome - Porsche - Family Gathering

I don't care much for the Panamarama, or whatever it's called, but this commercial has essentially every dream garage Porsche race car ever made. I'm pretty much rendered speechless by these vehicles.



_WRS

EDIT: There's more! If there's one thing that I love about Porsche is that they are by far, the most artistically aware of their history than any other auto maker. They not only make great cars, but they make everything about them just plain fucking COOL. These commercials are just next level. Hell if they release it on DVD I'd probably buy it!

3 comments:

  1. sooooo badass

    remember what i said last post about owning another mk2? scratch that, i'm saving for my mid-life crisis 911, i've got 5 years of pennies to pinch. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN my memories already going!! 4 til 40

    ReplyDelete