March 16, 2010

Winter's final blow

Busted chin

With spring literally around the corner, and a trip to sunny Southern Florida about to commence, it seems only fitting that I post a pic of the final black-eye from Mother Nature this Winter. It's times like these that I'm glad that I'm a bit of a pack-rat. After a large chunk of ice made a fair-sized hole in my VR6 chin spoiler I was a bit perturbed, but remembered that I had a spare half left over from the year prior....when I similarly destroyed a VR6 lip. I was fairly sure it was the one I needed, and after a quick dig through my parent's basement storage unit, everything was put right again.

_DSC2290 copye

Josh and I are heading out to Sebring tomorrow AM for the 12 hours, and so we're going to be going mobile for the next week or so. I'm going to set up Josh's iPhone (since I have yet to join the 21st century) to post up pics directly, so although editorial coverage may be slim, you can bet we'll have plenty to show everyone along the way. State by state coverage begins tomorrow! NYC to Sebring. It's a long haul...anybody got a CB we can borrow?

_WRS

2 comments:

  1. the car is cleaned, checked, and READY TO GO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be waiting for you guys to get here. I like the fact that I only have a 2hr drive.

    ReplyDelete