February 17, 2010

A Step Backwards... or Up

B5 Pasat wagon

So this is my first post here on WRS blog. I was hoping my first post would be about the awesome fitment of my new wheels, but unfortunately it doesn't appear that they'll be going on anytime soon. In fact, to be able to get my car back into my neighborhood after all this snow, I had to raise the coilovers up 2 inches and borrow some wheels from my boy Scotto.

B5 Pasat wagon

B5 Pasat wagon

B5 Pasat wagon

So here's how the Passat sits until all this snow melts, or until Baltimore City decides to actually clear the streets of Hampden. Here's a little reason why...

_Jason

B5 Pasat wagon

4 comments:

  1. so wait... all the streets down there are still snow covered?? i'm so not coming anywhere near baltimore until it gets warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason - any morer pix from the test fit on the 111s? I have been in touch with Arno and am tryin to figure out if they will work on the B6 Passat.

    Thanks, OllieS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ollie I'm hoping the weather will clear up enough that I can actually get the wheels on the car next week. The pics that WRS posted up from the test fit were the only pics that I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Thanks Jason. I will probably call Arno on Monday and order 1 18x9.5 to test fit on the rear. If all works out I will order the remaining 3.

    What happened to your other rims? Did you sell those?

    Thx, Ollie

    ReplyDelete