February 10, 2010

Red cars at Spa

What is it with red cars at Spa? I had previously posted up some in-car videos of the Reeves Mk1, showing a dominating and impressive on track performance at Spa. Axis of Oversteer just posted the following video of another red car at the same track (this one an older 2.0 911), and I have to say, it is one of the most ballsy all-out laps I've ever seen. More opposite lock than a drift event!



Go check out the full post, there are even more videos, all of which are worth viewing. It's not like you have anything better to do right?

As I've said before, and I'll say it again, these are cars that take real skill to drive fast...none of those pansy 'driver aids' like sequential shifters, anti-lock and traction control. As the snow falls and roads are shut down to traffic, this video has me really looking forward to the summer months ahead. Lime Rock here I come!

_WRS

2 comments:

  1. wow that dude is going for it, aggressive passing for a vintage event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great clip, gets the blood moving.

    ReplyDelete