June 24, 2009

Just because: Falken Porsche 911 RSR

Although they've only run one race, I have to say, I think the Falken Tire Porsche 911 RSR is the best looking 911 in the ALMS series. I'm not a huge fan of their drift cars, mainly because I'm not a huge fan of the big Mustang and the V8 swapped convertible Nissan Z-cars, but the blue and green really balances well with the shape of the Porsche, and the black wheels give it that street-cred look.

If I had a 911 I'd paint it like this. Actually I wouldn't, because running a car to look like it's sponsored when it isn't is lame. I would drive this car given the chance though, and given than I have no racing license nor experience behind the wheel of any really, really set up racing cars, I won't be doing so anytime soon. A man can dream though. Right now I'm trying to figure out a way that I can go attend the Petit Le Mans this year. I don't see that happening since I have a car show to do that weekend but stranger things have happened.

Falken also has a kick-ass video up on their site right here. They do all their own videos in house by the way. Pretty cool stuff.

_WRS

No comments:

Post a Comment