May 19, 2010

Pic post: Stuffed

Stuffed

Apologies for such limited posting these past few weeks. I was busy getting married last weekend, so my time has been predictably scarce to say the least. I have a very brief respite from the crazy, and then head back to Maryland and then on down to Dubs at the Beach for the weekend of 5/29 & 5/30, so I can't say I'll be writing any books, but at least there will be plenty of fresh photos from the show. By the way, I would like to place the phrase "Dubs" anything on moratorium when it comes to show naming...I'm getting too old to keep everything straight. Anyways, as I have probably alluded to previously, I'm not so big on shows, mainly because I have to work like a crazy person for the entire time. Ocean City is never all bad though, so it will at least be worth a few laughs and some good times between all the work.

Here's a shot of Drew's 911 with the oh-so-fresh 3.8 VarioRam motor in place, an example of the perfect hot rod formula. A small, lightweight car with minimal flash, solid underpinnings, and a big powerful motor. Sign me up!

Thanks to Ed for the pic.

_WRS

No comments:

Post a Comment