July 7, 2009

Busy = Slow / Slow = Busy

So I have to apologize for my slacking. With things gearing up for Waterfest my brain only has so many hours left over to think about cars, and sometimes it just doesn't have anything to say. Scirocco Madness has yet to get any serious work done on it, and we're pretty much status quo on the Mk5 as well. I don't want to just post stuff I've found elsewhere unless it's cool and unique and well, not the MOST commonly seen things in the world.

So I'll do a little "tease" if you will, on one of the more long term installements which I've been working on. I was kind of hoping to have more info on the whole project but I've reached a lot of dead ends and so I'll have to go with what I've got. What do I got? A multi-year Le Mans (class) winner, all powered by a diminutive little 4-cylinder VW engine. More tomorrow...

_WRS

No comments:

Post a Comment