April 27, 2010

Pic post: Brad's A4

Brad's A4

As usual when things get slow around here, it's because I'm (as Brad would say) MEGA-BUSY elsewhere. I'm back at the shop this week helping fill in the gaps while the boss is on vacation, and as usual making good use of access to the lifts, and perhaps more importantly, the knowledge of the guys in the shop. Nothing too serious going on, just some loose ends before the next inspection. Carmen (you remember our Corrado project right?) is a little worse for wear, but that's almost to be expected. I'm trying to figure out a better place to store the car but coming up blank. The guys at the shop are naturally helpful, usually in the manner of low ball offers to take her off my hands, haha...

Anyways, here is a pic of Brad's A4. As is pretty much the case with every car there, if the wheels need refinishing, they end up powder coated black...

_WRS

2 comments:

  1. Send Carmen to Fla. I will take care of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something tells me the money you have to offer is going to be less than what these guys are trying to throw at me, heheh

    ReplyDelete