April 5, 2010

Audi R15 TDI Plus - A livery is released

2010_Le_Mans_AudiDeco_01

Audi released some photos of their new R15 Plus livery, and the results thus far are mixed amongst the internet peanut gallery. I've got to admit I've been warming to the new design of the car alone, so no matter what I was going to like this one more than the old 'regular' R15. The asymmetrical pattern and all that red makes me really happy, as Audi needs a little edge in my opinion. They have been too safe, to stodgy. What's the best R8 livery? Champion Racing as a regular season entrant, and of course the Crocodile as used by the factory in Australia. This is more like those in my opinion. With this I'm reminded of all the other great asymmetrical liveries of the past, one of favorites of which is the Shell Porsche 962. While I don't think this one will be taking anything away from that, it's got my vote over the Peugeots in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment