January 26, 2010

Pic Post: GT3R's under construction

So it would appear that the pictures which I posted here were in fact from an individuals collection, which I had no idea of, and even though I have received no direct inquiries, requests or anything else about these pictures from the person who took them, I've decided to remove them. It should be noted that these pictures were not displayed in such a way, nor were any claims laid to them being MY pictures. As an enthusiast who loves these cars, the early 996 GT3R models in particular, I simply wanted to share these images with those who read the WRS on a regular basis. It's not about money, of which I make none from this site, it's not about exclusivity, it's just about sharing the love of the cars.

3 comments:

  1. This pictures were stolen from the Porsche Club of America, Upper Canada Region website. I know because I am the webmaster there, and I know the owner of the car personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ! The pictures' owner complained to me as webmaster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was not a problem. Had I been contacted directly I would have happily removed them from the site, issued an additional post about where they came from and given more info / links to his websites, given credit, etc, but whatever.

    ReplyDelete