September 30, 2009

H2Oi 2009 second teaser


Oddly enough, I had signed in to do exactly what Josh has done, which is post a quick teaser of some photos from H2Oi 2009, only to see he had already done so. Well here are three from me, with plenty more to come once I sort through my images and get things in order enough to post more.

As mentioned, this year's show was beyond anything else that has been seen in the past at H2O, more people, more cars, more of everything. Yet somehow it side stepped a lot of the dread that can come with a huge show, and was generally pleasant, even for someone like me who has to work the entire weekend. More to come...

_WRS

2 comments:

  1. nice shots! i thought it might surprise you if i did a first H2O post LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! and yeah, I was totally thrown off, hehehe

    ReplyDelete