October 29, 2010

Pic post: Ferrari F40 (now with track grime)

Ferrari F40 after a day at the track

This is what Ferraris are for.


Ferrari F40 after a day at the track

I was at New Jersey Motorsports Park back in October for a Rallycross event, and there was a Ferrari club meet there the same weekend. (NJMP has multiple tracks, so more than one event can happen at the same time...) Lots of exotic machinery was rolling around the town. Testarossa, Enzo, F430, F355, whatever you wanted, it was there, but this F40 sitting in the back of a hotel lot was special. Alone, uncovered and dirty from track use it just had to be snapped.

Ferrari F40 after a day at the track

This is what Ferraris are for, not for polishing with diapers and sitting in garages...I'd like to think if I had the cash for an F40 this is the sort of thing I'd do. Scratch that, I know I would, and I'm glad I'm not the only one.

_WRS

Ferrari F40 after a day at the track

No comments:

Post a Comment