November 23, 2009

The slow season...

I don't know if it's general winter malaise or what, but there seems to be a real lack of things catching my eye to post about. And with nothing going on with my Corrado project I'm not doing much to help the drought. I'm sure it's just me glossing over the details of some very fine winter builds, but for some reason nothing is really screaming out for attention.

So in lieu of that, it's time for videos. I probably spend way too much time on Youtube and Vimeo searching for new and interesting stuff to check out. VdubNL is a poster of some very fine videos indeed. He said he works for the one and only Jeroen Dik at JD Engineering, and as such has access to some very find machines and very high quality video of said machines in their proper environments. (Race tracks) A lot of the videos are of shop cars or customer cars, such as Jeroen's Mk5, (see below) but this Audi V8 Quattro is one of the more unique and interesting builds. Lots of videos, go check it out and waste some time! This video is from the Time Attack event at Assen. Pedal to the metal and in the rain..



This cool item is maybe a little more interesting. Golf Mk5 2.0t DSG on the 'Ring...



_WRS

No comments:

Post a Comment