April 23, 2009

Sorry for the severe lack of updates

I apologize for the lack of fresh material here. I had a very busy weekend traveling down to Lufteknic to take care of some work on my car, plus Blaksquirrel had a shoot for Total 911. It was a fun, if slightly draining visit, but with the quality of work that Robert is turning out down there it's always well worth trip, let alone it's good to catch up with old friends. I'm working on something more in depth, but in the meantime enjoy this pic of the Team Falken Porsche 911 RSR at Long Beach.

Sadly they didn't finish in the top three...in fact a transmission problem put them out a bit early, but they qualified 4th in class, which is something to be proud of in their first outing. I think the 997 RSR looks fantatsic in the blue and green livery, perfectly offset by the black wheels. They may not have won, but it was my favorite car of the event by far.

_WRS

No comments:

Post a Comment