April 7, 2009

Ever get in one of those moods?

Okay, so this makes for the third non VW-oriented post in a row, but I'm a still a little inspired by the BMW Art cars. So inspired I went back again today and took more pictures. Even inspired enough to look for 320i cars for sale on eBay. Crazy right? Right. I mean what would I do with a 30 year old BMW? Not so many of those around either, it would appear, but there were a few E30 M3's for sale. One salvage title, one mint condition low mile example, and one with what might best be described as a grammar-impaired owner car, which may as well be a salvage title. Hmm. If only I could travel back in time...
So I decided to do a little digging and post up what might be one of the better DTM clips I've seen on the youtube. The E30 M3 is on my short-list of cars to own as soon as I have more cash, right behind (or is it in front?) of a 964 Carrera C2. At any rate, these things were nuts. Great fun, and always on the edge. Enjoy!

_WRS

No comments:

Post a Comment