March 23, 2009

Show Scene Flashback: Waterfest 1998



This may not be the typical subject matter here on the WRS, but I cannot deny my roots. I've been around the block for quite a few years now, and have quite a few stacks of photos (thanks to Blaksquirrel) to prove it. I am not really all that big on shows to be honest. For me a car sitting still in a field or a parking lot just doesn't do much for me. I can appreciate it sure, but give me a beat up, battle-scarred example over some trailer-queen show-mobile any day of the week.

The pics here are a few of the Mk3's from the Waterfest 1998 show. This one was at SUNY Purchase I think, but it's been so many years, I have to admit I can't quite remember. Enjoy the trip down memory lane...we'll have a lot more of these gems to post up if Blaksquirrel ever gets off his arse and contributes.

Until next time...










No comments:

Post a Comment