August 2, 2010

Spotted in NYC: Mk4 Jetta

Mk4 Jetta, spotted in NYC

Parked just one block away from my apartment, this moody Mk4 Jetta was holding court over the local park. After taking the pic a group of nearby tween girls asked (somewhat aggressively) why I was taking their picture. I assured them I was not, I was taking a picture of the car. They looked at me as if I was crazier than if I had just said I was taking a picture of them.

More often than not, people who live in NYC just don't understand people who are into cars. That's why when people ask me what I do, I say 'computer stuff,' and leave it at that...

_WRS

3 comments:

  1. Huh haven't see that one around... funny story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i've never seen this one before either, must have just been passing through.

    ReplyDelete