December 29, 2010

Before the storm

Driving home

Some of us (Josh) fared a little better with the snow and didn't lose any body parts, or get stuck. But then I wasn't about to leave at 8am Sunday morning to beat the storm like he did, at least not on 3.5 hours of sleep, so I suppose I shouldn't complain. Others had more gumption, not to mention more dependents (Cats tend not to do well without food and water), so getting locked out of NYC by 20"+ of snow wasn't much of an option for him and Yuko.

On a side note, I think I just realized I prefer Mk5s to Mk6s? Not sure, but it certainly looks more purposeful. Maybe it's just the fact it's a Golf rather than a GTI...

Pic: Yuko

_WRS

3 comments:

  1. its because its a golf. put josh's car next to a mk6 gti and i think you'll prefer the mk6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe i'm crazy (and a mk5 owner) but I don't like the mk6 as much... it's fine but the front with the different shape honeycomb is a little busy.

    golf R version of the mk6 looks great though. still trying to talk myself out of that one... my car is paid off in feb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to get my Golf R and park it next to you and then see what you think!

    ReplyDelete