July 7, 2010

Video Post: I can't believe where people choose to stand (pikes peak)

Pikes Peak 2010 - Jeff Zwart In Car from Will Roegge on Vimeo.

Damn. So here's the entire record-breaking run of Jeff Zwartin at Pike's Peak, in a Porsche 2010 GT3 Cup. I have to say I'm amazed at where some people choose to place themselves in relation to the corners and the track. If it were me I'd have the slide-rule out trying to figure out exactly where a car would start heading if it wandered just a bit too close to the edge. That said, it's pretty awesome that you can apparently park where ya like in terms of spectator points....it's almost like Rally over in Europe! Hehehe...

Balls of steel for sure, I can't say I'd be doing this. And to think the overall record is 10 minutes? Sheesh.

_WRS

No comments:

Post a Comment